With order editing, you can now make changes to an order without using workarounds, saving you time and effort. Fulfill customer requests more easily, even after an order has been paid. Have more control over order details by using the following features:
- Add new items or custom items to an order.
- Remove existing items from an order and restock them to your store's inventory.
- Adjust the quantity of an item in an order.
- Send invoices to customers when the order total increases.
- Send order change notifications to customers.
- View accurate reporting about orders with changes.
This feature is not yet available for all stores. Learn more about order editing from the Shopify Help Center.